These conditions of sale are concluded on the one hand, companies Alvolis LTD whose headquarters is located in the village 338a Regents Park Road, Office 3 And 4, London, England, N3 2LN registered in the Crossroads Bank of Enterprises under number 11567900 hereinafter referred to as the \" salesman \ " and, on the other hand, any natural or legal person wishing to make a purchase through the Internet site of the seller, hereinafter referred to as the \" buyer \".
Article 2 : Object
These conditions of sale is intended to establish the contractual relationship between the seller and buyer and terms applicable to any purchase made via the website \"11567900 \" the seller that the buyer either professional or consumer. The purchase of goods or services by means of this web site constitutes unconditional acceptance by the buyer of these conditions of sale. These conditions shall prevail over all other conditions not explicitly recommended by the seller. The seller reserves the power to modify its terms of sale at any time. In this case, terms will be applicable effective from the date of order by buyer.
13px; background-image: initial; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial;\">Article 3. The features of the products and services offered
Of goods and services, offer those who are included in the catalogue published on the seller's website.
Each product is accompanied by a description prepared by the supplier. Pictures directory the most faithful possible but cannot ensure a perfect similarity with the product offered, particularly in terms of color. These goods and services offered within the limits of available stocks. If despite all your efforts, all or part of the article do not exist, the seller shall inform the buyer by email in the shortest time and offers him the possibility to choose between wait or cancel the order free article available. The available products will be delivered normally.
The prices of goods and services posted on the site are in euros including all taxes (VAT and other applicable taxes). The seller reserves the right to change prices at any time. However, the prices applicable to the order, in force at the time of confirmation. These prices do not include the cost of order processing, transportation and delivery if they occur in those geographical areas set forth below.
Article 5 : geographical Area
round-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial;\">selling online products and services presented on the seller's website intended for buyers who reside in Belgium, France, the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg and deliveries required in these regions.
Article 6. Orders
A buyer who wants to purchase a product or service must :
- Fill the identification form on which he will indicate all the necessary details or give his customer number, if any;
- To fill in the order form online giving all references to products or services selected;
- Check out his team after checked;
- Make the payment in accordance with the conditions;
- Confirm the order and payment.
The confirmation of the order implies acceptance of these conditions of sale, recognition of having full knowledge and waiver of its own conditions of purchase or other conditions. All data and recorded confirmation will be proof of the transaction. Confirmation will be signing the transactions. The seller will email confirmation of the order.
Article 7 : Right to refuse
In accordance with the law, the consumer has the right to notify the seller that he renounces the purchase without penalty and without specifying the reason within 14 working days from the date of the day after delivery of the goods and / or the conclusion of a contract for service. This right of refusal does not belong to the professional buyer. During this period, the consumer must notify his intention to opt out by e-mail, and return at his expense and risk, the product is delivered in the headquarters of the administrative Alvolis, : 338a Regents Park Road, Office 3 And 4, London, England, N3 2LN. Products must be returned in their original packaging, not damaged, accompanied by all their accessories, manual, and invoice/invoice, the original. Products and returned must be unopened, printed, used in any way. The goods are incomplete, damaged, damaged or Sali the client will not times. Within 30 days after the adoption of the return of the goods, the seller is obligated to pay compensation eventually, excluding shipping cost or refund. Unless otherwise provided by contract, the consumer cannot exercise the right to withdrawal from a contract :
1°/ On the provision of services, the implementation of which began with the consent of the consumer before the expiry of the withdrawal period ;
2°/ the supply of goods made according to the user specification or personalized or which, by their nature, cannot be forwarded or is likely to deteriorate or expire rapidly ;
3°/ the provision of audio recording or video or computer programs printed by the user ;
4°/ the supply of Newspapers, periodicals or magazines.
Article 8 : payment Terms
Before ordering, the buyer should create an account on the website www.alvolis.com. In create account directly from the menu on the side. During each visit, the buyer, if he wants to order or check your account (order status, profile...) must identify themselves using this information. Alvolis offers the buyer to order and pay for their products in several stages, with 3 payment options to choose from :
- Payment by Bank transfer : the buyer selects the goods he wants to order in the " cart ", change if necessary (quantity, references...), verifies the shipping address or fills out a new one. Then, postage is calculated and subjected to the buyer, and also the name of the shipping company. The buyer then selects the payment method of your choice : "Payment by Bank transfer ". Finally, the last step, it offers to verify all information, read and accept these terms of sale cochant the corresponding checkbox, and then asks you to confirm the command by pressing the button " Confirm order ". Last click the form to sign the final agreement. After verification, the buyer receives an order form confirming the registration of their team. In order to complete the payment and start processing the order, the buyer must contact your Bank to make a Bank transfer in the amount of his order with 3 Bank account Alvolis whose coordinates are transferred to the buyer. After receiving payment, the order will be processed and the customer will be notified by e-mail. Alvolis will ship the products no earlier than 2 working days after the receipt of payment of the corresponding order, depending on the provisions.
- Secure payment by credit card : the customer selects the items he wants to order in the " cart ", change if necessary (quantity, references...), verifies the shipping address or fills out a new one. Then, postage is calculated and subjected to the buyer, and also the name of the shipping company. Then, the buyer selects the payment method of your choice : "credit Card ". The next step will ask him to check all the information, read and accept these terms of sale by checking the appropriate check box, and then asks you to confirm the command by pressing the button " Confirm order ". Finally, the customer is redirected to a secure interface Ingenico in order to find out safe links to the credit card account for personal, Master Card, Visa, Maestro, Bancontact. If the payment is received, order is registered and the contract is finally formed. Payment by credit card is irrevocable. In the case of illegal use, the buyer may demand the cancellation of the payment card, the payment will be, it can be returned or refunded. The card holder is not engaged if the payment is disputed has been proven to be made fraudulently, in the distance, without using the physical card. To obtain a refund from fraudulent and possible expenses, banking operations managed to call, the cardholder should dispute, in writing, the withdrawal from the Bank within 70 days after surgery, or even 120 days, if the contract binding it provided. The amounts taken are repaid by the Bank within one month after receipt of the written protest, the formed carrier. No fees restitution cannot be a holder. Confirmation for the result of the adoption of these terms of sale, recognition of having perfect knowledge and waiver of its own conditions of purchase. All data and recorded confirmation will be proof of the transaction. If the buyer has the email address, and, if he was aware of his order, Alvolis him, sends email confirmation of registration of the order. If the buyer wishes to contact the company Alvolis LTD, he can do it either by mail at 338a Regents Park Road, Office 3 And 4, London, England, N3 2LN; or by e-mail at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Article 9. Delivery
Delivery is made to the address specified on the order form that can't be that geographic area agreed. The goods are transported at the risk of the seller until delivery of the goods to the delivery address specified by the purchaser. From this point, the buyer assumes only the risk. Delivery times are given only as a guide; if they exceed thirty days from the date of the order, the contract of sale may be terminated and the purchaser refunded, Unless otherwise specified (may specify a longer page for a specific product)
Article 10 : Guarantee
With respect to consumers, the seller guarantees the goods which he sells, and services that it provides in accordance with the law of 1 September 2004 " on protection of consumer rights in case of sale of goods (articles 1649 bis to 1649 octies of the civil Code). In the case of non-compliance of a product sold observed within 2 months of issuance good, the consumer must notify to the seller precisely by registered letter or electronic mail. This warranty does not cover defects existing at the time of delivery of the goods. Defects or damage resulting from misuse such as water damage, oxidation, fall or impact, neglect, wear and tear and not covered by warranty. In addition, the repair work performed by specialists not authorized by the vendor, will void the warranty. Invoice or invoice will act as warranty and shall be kept by the consumer and the products in the original. If the product is used for purposes that are not in the rooms, the terms of the warranty are limited to the manufacturer/supplier, effect.
Article 11 : Liability
The seller, in the process of selling online, it is not obliged that money; responsibility can not be held liable for damages resulting from the use of the Internet such as data loss, intrusion, viruses, break of connection or other unforeseen problems. Data once on the website, in addition, data in good faith. Links to the websites of manufacturers and/or partners are for informational purposes only. The seller is not responsible for information from these sites.
Article 12 : the IP of
All elements of the seller's website are the intellectual property and exclusive it. Nobody has the right to reproduce, use, distribute, or use in any capacity, even partially, elements of the site and software, audio and visual. Any direct link or hyperlink is strictly prohibited without the Express written consent of silent seller.
Article 13 : personal Data personal data necessary for order processing are saved by the seller or its employees can be transferred to companies with which the seller and / or its suppliers operates(nt), when such communication is necessary for order processing. The user also authorizes the seller to use these data for statistical purposes in order to improve your website, products and services it offers. This information can also be used in order to allow the distribution of, any means of communication, information relating to the business of the seller, its customers. The seller retains, finally, personal data, to simplify subsequent orders. The seller agrees that surplus not to disclose the information he has in another company or another company. The data stored from the seller, at any time can be requested and adjusted according to request.
Article 14 : Proof
The parties agree in their relations, electronic evidence (as exemplatif: e-mail, backup, it, ...).
Article 15 : Settlement of disputes
These conditions of online sales are governed by Belgian law. In case of dispute the courts of the headquarters of the seller is competent, except for the provisions of public order, mandatory.
Article 16> : Our location
The Internet site Alvolis.com belongs to, and its maintenance is carried out, Alvolis LTD.
For Alvolis.com :