Article 1: PreambleThese conditions of sale are concluded, on the one hand, by the company Alvolis LTD whose head office is located at UNIT13-13A ASHLEY, HOUSE, ASHLEY ROAD, N17 9LZ LONDON, registered with the Crossroads Bank of Enterprises under the number 11567900 hereinafter referred to as "the seller" and, on the other hand, by any natural or legal person wishing to make a purchase via the seller's website, hereinafter referred to as "the buyer".
Article 2: Purpose
The present conditions of sale aim at defining the contractual relations between the salesman and the purchaser as well as the conditions applicable to any purchase made through the site 11567900 of the salesman, that the purchaser is professional or consumer. The acquisition of a good or a service through the present site implies an acceptance without reserve by the purchaser of these conditions of sale. These conditions of sale shall prevail over any other general or special conditions not expressly approved by the seller. The seller reserves the right to modify his conditions of sale at any time. In this case, the applicable conditions will be those in force on the date of the order by the buyer.
Article 3: Characteristics of goods and services offered
The products and services offered are those listed in the catalog published on the seller's website.Each product is accompanied by a description drawn up by the supplier. The photographs in the catalog are as faithful as possible but can not ensure a perfect similarity with the product offered, particularly with regard to colors. These products and services are offered within the limits of available stocks. If, despite his efforts, all or part of the items are unavailable, the seller informs the buyer by email as soon as possible and offers him the opportunity to choose between wait or cancel without charge the order of unavailable items. The available items will be delivered normally.
Article 4: Rates
The prices of products and services displayed on the site are indicated in euros all taxes included (VAT and other applicable taxes). The seller reserves the right to change prices at any time. Nevertheless, the prices applicable to the order are those in force at the time of the confirmation thereof. The prices quoted do not include the costs of order processing, transport and delivery provided that they take place in the geographical areas specified below.
Article 5: Geographical areas
The online sale of the products and services presented on the seller's website is restricted to buyers resident in Belgium, France, the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg and for deliveries required in these geographical areas.
Article 6: Orders
The buyer who wants to buy a product or a service must:
- complete the identification form on which he will indicate all the details requested or give his customer number if he has one;
- Fill out the online order form giving all the references of the selected products or services;
- Validate your order after having checked it;
- Make the payment in the prescribed conditions;
- Confirm your order and payment.
The confirmation of the order implies acceptance of these conditions of sale, the acknowledgment of having perfect knowledge and the waiver of its own conditions of purchase or other conditions. All data provided and the recorded confirmation will be worth proof of the transaction. Confirmation will be worth signing and acceptance of transactions. The seller will communicate by e-mail confirmation of the recorded order.
Article 7: Right of withdrawal
In accordance with the law, the consumer has the right to notify the seller that he renounces his purchase, without penalty and without giving any reason, within 14 working days from the day after the day of delivery of the product or conclusion of the service contract. This right of cancellation does not belong to the professional buyer. Within this period, the consumer must notify his intention to resign by e-mail and return, at his expense and risk, the product delivered to the headquarters of Alvolis LTD: UNIT13-13A ASHLEY, HOUSE, ASHLEY ROAD, N17 9LZ LONDON . Products must be returned in their original packaging, undamaged, accompanied by all their accessories, the user manual and the invoice / original delivery note. Products returned must not have been unpacked, unsealed, used in any way. Goods that are incomplete, damaged, damaged or dirty by the customer will not be taken back. Within 30 days, after acceptance of the return of the goods, the seller agrees to refund any payment, except for shipping or return. Unless otherwise agreed, the consumer may not exercise the right of withdrawal for the contracts:
(1) the provision of services the performance of which began with the consent of the consumer before the end of the cancellation period;
(2) supply of products made to the consumer's specifications or clearly personalized or which, by their nature, can not be re-dispatched or are likely to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
(3) the supply of audio or video recording or computer software loosened by the consumer;
4 ° supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines.
Article 8: Terms of payment
Before any order, the buyer must create an account on the site www.alvolis.com. The account creation section is accessible directly from the sidebar. At each visit, the buyer, if he wishes to order or consult his account (order status, profile ...), must identify himself using this information. Alvolis offers the buyer to order and settle his products in several stages, with 3 payment options to choose from:
- Payment by bank transfer: the buyer selects the products he wishes to order in the "basket", modifies if necessary (quantities, references ...), checks the delivery address or informs a new one. Then the shipping costs are calculated and submitted to the buyer, along with the name of the carrier. Then, the buyer chooses the method of payment of his choice: "Payment by transfer". Finally, the last step offers to check all the information, read and accept these terms and conditions by checking the corresponding box, then invite him to validate his order by clicking on the button "Confirm my order". This last click forms the final conclusion of the contract. Upon validation, the buyer receives a purchase order confirming the registration of his order. In order to finalize the payment and trigger the processing of his order, the buyer must contact his bank to make the transfer corresponding to the amount of his order to 3 the bank account of Alvolis whose details are communicated to the buyer. Upon receipt of the transfer, the order will be processed and the buyer will be informed by e-mail. Alvolis will ship the products no earlier than 2 working days after receipt of the transfer corresponding to the order, subject to provisions.
- Secure payment by credit card: the buyer selects the products he wants to order in the "basket", modifies if necessary (quantities, references ...), checks the delivery address or informs a new one. Then the shipping costs are calculated and submitted to the buyer, along with the name of the carrier. Then the buyer chooses the method of payment of his choice: "Payment by credit card". The next step is to check all the information, read and accept these terms and conditions by checking the corresponding box, then invite him to validate his order by clicking on the button "Confirm my order". Finally, the buyer is redirected to the secure Ingenico interface to securely fill in his personal credit card account, Master Card, Visa, Maestro and Bancontact credentials. If payment is accepted, the order is registered and the contract definitively formed. Payment by credit card is irrevocable. In case of fraudulent use of this one, the purchaser will be able to demand the cancellation of the payment by card, the sums paid will be then credited or returned. The responsibility of the holder of a credit card is not engaged if the disputed payment has been proven fraudulently done, remotely, without physical use of his card. In order to obtain the reimbursement of the fraudulent debit and any bank charges that the transaction may have incurred, the cardholder must challenge, in writing, the withdrawal from his bank, within 70 days of the transaction, or 120 days if the contract linking it to it so provides. The amounts withdrawn are reimbursed by the bank within a maximum of one month after receipt of the written dispute formed by the holder. No expenses of restitution of the sums can be charged to the holder. The confirmation of an order implies acceptance of these conditions of sale, the acknowledgment of having perfect knowledge and the waiver of its own terms of purchase. All data provided and the recorded confirmation will be worth proof of the transaction. If the buyer has an e-mail address and if he has entered it on his order form, Alvolis will communicate to him by e-mail the confirmation of the registration of his order. If the buyer wishes to contact the company Alvolis LTD, he can do it either by mail to the following address: UNIT13-13A ASHLEY, HOUSE, ASHLEY ROAD, N17 9LZ LONDON; or this address: email@example.com
Article 9: Deliveries
Deliveries are made to the address indicated on the order form which can only be in the agreed geographical area. The goods are transported at the risk of the seller until the delivery of the goods to the address of the delivery specified by the buyer. From this moment, the buyer assumes the risks alone. Delivery times are only indicative; if they exceed thirty days from the date of the order, the sales contract for
Article 10: Warranty
With regard to consumers, the seller guarantees the products he sells and the services he provides in accordance with the law of 1 September 2004 on the protection of consumers in case of sale of consumer goods (articles 1649 bis to 1649 octies of the Civil Code). In case of nonconformity of a product sold found within 2 months of delivery of the goods, the consumer must notify the seller as soon as possible in a precise manner by registered letter or electronic mail. This warranty only covers existing defects of conformity at the time of delivery of the goods. Defects or damage due to misuse, such as water damage, oxidation, falling or shock, neglect and wear, are not covered by the warranty. Similarly, repairs performed by technicians not approved by the supplier, will result in the cancellation of the warranty. The invoice or the delivery note acts as a guarantee and must be kept by the consumer and produced in original. If the product is used for non-private purposes, the limited warranty terms of the manufacturer / supplier are in effect.
Article 11: Liability
The seller, in the process of selling online, is bound only by an obligation of means; it can not be held responsible for damage resulting from the use of the Internet network such as data loss, intrusion, virus, service interruption, or other involuntary problems. The data included on the site are also given in good faith. The proposed links to the sites of the manufacturers and / or partners are given for information purposes. The seller can not be held responsible for information from these sites.
Article 12: Intellectual Property
All elements of the seller's site are and remain the exclusive intellectual property of it. Nobody is authorized to reproduce, exploit, rebroadcast, or use for any purpose whatsoever, even partially, elements of the site that are software, visual or sound. Any single link or hypertext is strictly prohibited without the prior express written consent of the seller.
Article 13: Personal data
All personal data necessary for the processing of an order is kept by the seller or his collaborators and can be transmitted to the companies with which the seller - or his suppliers - collaborate, when such communication is necessary for the processing of the order. ordered. The user also authorizes the seller to use this data to establish statistics to improve his site, goods and the service he offers. This information may also be used to allow the dissemination, by any means of communication, information relating to the commercial activities of the seller to its customers. The seller finally keeps personal data to facilitate subsequent orders. The seller agrees for the rest not to disclose the information he has to another company or another company. The data kept by the seller can be requested at any time and corrected on request.
Article 14: Evidence
The parties accept, within the framework of their relations, the electronic means of proof (for example: email, computer backups, ...).
Article 15: Dispute Resolution
The present conditions of sale on line are subjected to the British law. In case of dispute, the courts of the registered office of the seller are competent, except for provisions of public law binding.
Article 16 Our contact details
The website Alvolis.co.uk belongs to, and its maintenance is carried out by, Alvolis LTD